A302 Follow the instructions below for each device.
1) Tap the list icon at the top of the "Headline" screen.
2) Tap [Edit] at the upper right of the screen.
3) Tap the marker [X] indicated at the right of the news feed to be removed.
Note: The above applies to Version 4.1.00.5 or later. If the list icon is not found, update Socialife to the latest version.
1) Tap [Edit] at lower left of "Headlines" screen to switch to the edit mode.
2) Tap the marker [X] indicated at the upper right of the news feed to be removed.
Alternatively, you can delete it as follows.
1) Swipe in from the right edge to show the app settings.
2) Tap [Settings] > [Options] > [Feeds].
3) Make checkbox of the feeds to be removed checked and tap [Remove].
1) Swipe in from the left edge to show the menu, tap [Settings] > [News].
2) Tap the marker [-] indicated at the right of the news feed to be removed.
Or if you long-press one of the news feeds, you will be able to choose multiple news feeds with checkboxes. Chosen news feeds can be removed at the same time if you tap trash icon at the top right of the screen.