About the update from Socialife.
Your RSS feeds registered with Socialife will all be taken over in the "MyFeeds" tab.
Re-arranging and/or deleting feeds can be done by either pressing down on the tab, or by clicking through [Settings] -> [Edit Tab].
Registering RSS feeds by directly entering the URL is scheduled to be available in the next update.
News Suite (Socialife) Application
Version News Suite Update Contents
* This update is only applicable for smartphones (not applicable for tablets)
*With the revamped app, there will no longer be a sign in. Certain functions available only while you were signed in will be terminated. Please read and note the list of changes beforehand.
- Changed app name from "Socialife" to "News Suite"
- Changed icon designs
- The icon's name will change from "News Socialife" to "News".
- Improved UI
- Enabled reading of news by genre
- The following features are now available to all customers
- My Keywords feature
- Bookmark feature
- Adding news by entering the URL * We plan to offer this feature in the future.
- Synchronization of created news lists and bookmarked articles between devices
- Viewing/Posting to Twitter, VKontakte, Youtube
* You will continue to be able to make posts sharing articles linked with apps provided by Twitter and VKontakte. Please press the share button and select the company's app while the article is displayed in Socialife.