Due to the changes in Facebook's API publication policy, we will terminate our Socialife News's Facebook feed browsing and posting functions as of October 13th, 2015.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding in advance.
Please note that you will still be able to log in with your Facebook account.
*Posting to Facebook on or after October 13th Sharing/posting of stories via the Facebook app will still be available. To share, push the share button while displaying a story in Socialife News, and then select the Facebook app.
Planned date for feature termination:
September 28th, 2015
- Release of the Socialife News app version 4.2.11 - you will no longer be able to newly add the Facebook service.
October 13th, 2015
- Regardless of the Socialife News version you are using, updates to your previously subscribed Facebook feeds will be discontinued.
- The Facebook posting function in Socialife News as well as the Like and comment buttons on the Facebook feed will no longer be usable.
- To remove the Facebook feed from your headlines, long press on the Facebook feed displayed in your headlines.
October 19th, 2015
- Release of the Socialife News version 4.2.12 - the Like and comment buttons will be removed from the Facebook feed.
【To our users of Socialife News for the Sony VAIO】
From version 2.4.3 of Socialife News for the Sony VAIO, which is planned for release on October 13th, users will no longer be able to use the app to view Facebook feeds and make Facebook posts.